Have a theater buff on your Christmas List? Maybe you just want to incorporate so theater into you family’s holiday traditions?
I actually have been getting their emails for years and was very excited last year to get 1/2 price tickets to the “Radio Play” version of It’s a Wonderful Life as a surprise for my mom around Christmas time. She absolutely loved the show and it was really special to her because It’s a Wonderful Life is her favorite Christmas “show” on TV. So this was a great way to see it in a new way.
Goldstar often offers for half-price tickets (I have even seen free tickets with a service fee) to great plays, concerts, and shows. As the Christmas Season get’s closer it’s an easy way to cross of some of those gifts and not spend a bunch!
If you or someone you love enjoys live entertainment Goldstar is very worth signing up for!!
Snag 100 Days to Christmas: A Daily Dose of Inspiration & Motivation for a Busy Holiday Season. Grab an ebook that begins on September 16, and leads you day-by-day toward a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Also included is a companion workbook containing 31 interactive lists from ListPlanIt.com for all of your holiday gift, card, party, and meal planning needs! eBook buyers will get a code for a FREE 60-Day trial to ListPlanIt.com!
- View the whole 100 Days of Saving on Christmas here.
- Day 1, Shop Groupon and Other Deal Sites
- Day 2, Use FFD and Other Deal Blogs
- Day 3, Use Kohls Coupons for Freebies
- Day 4, Use Swagbucks
- Day 5, Save Your Change Throughout the Year
- Day 6, Recycle for Cash
- Day 7, Sell Old Items on Ebay or Craigslist
- Day 8, Have a Garage Sale
- Day 9, Create an Etsy Store
- Day 10, Eat at Home
- Day 11, Buy From the Thrift Store and Save the Difference
- Day 12, Shop at Garage Sales for New Items
- Day 13, Make Lunches to Take to Work
- Day 14,Turn Your Thermostat Up or Down
- Day 15, Shop the Dollar Store for Gifts
- Day 16, Bake or Make Gifts
- Day 17, Give Acts of Service
- Day 18, Start a Family Tradition of Volunteering
- Day 19, Stockpile Gifts Throughout the Year
- Day 20, Make a Christmas Budget
- Day 21, Drive Less During the Year
- Day 22, Trade Babysitting with Friends
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy