This is a really cool concept. Are you looking for a way to make some extra money for a cause, school or church. Maybe you are an artist and want to make some extra cash. If so, you really need to check out Teespring.
Here are the basics:
- You design a shirt to sell
- Choose your style and colors
- Choose your price point
- Choose a goal of amount of shirts you want to sell (there is a minimum)
- Launch your campaign
- Sell shirts
- Make money
Now, there are more details you can check out on their site, but here is a bit of info from their FAQ:
- It’s free to launch a campaign- no risk or cost.
- Campaigns run for 3-21 days.
- Profits can be withdrawn only when your campaign has ended successfully and the t-shirts have been delivered.
- If you don’t end up reaching your goal by the end of the campaign, the buyers will not be charged and the shirts will not be printed. Good news.. you can try again for free.
- Shipping costs are low and start at $3.85.
The costs are low and affordable and this concept would be great to raise money . You could organize a school logo contest.. winner gets their image made into a shirt that students can buy (and raise money for your school!). If you are simply looking to make some extra cash and you think you have a great idea for a shirt.. try it out.. there is no risk!
Here are a couple more ideas you can check out:
- Shirt to raise money to adopt
- Shirt to raise money for an 11-year-old to sing in a children’s choir
- Shirt to raise money for Boston relief
Head over to Teespring and see what you come up with! Leave a comment if you have any ideas.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy