Mmm.. I LOVE fruit salad. It’s so easy in the summer (or anytime). We end up with fruit as a side dish a lot since it takes no cooking.
This Triple Citrus Salad with Pineapple is so refreshing.
Triple Citrus and Pineapple Salad
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1/4 C fresh mint leaves
- 2 t of lime juice
- 2 T of honey
- 1/2 C of unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/2 C pecan halves
- Place all the fruit into a serving bowl and toss to combine.
- Gently fold in mint leaves.
- Place the lime juice into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the honey and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat ( as long as overnight).
- Sprinkle the coconut and pecans over the fruit and fold to combine.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy