With spring coming you might be thinking about what to plant. So, how about kale?
It’s super nutritious and makes some really awesome baked chips.
You could try other flavors like garlic or onion and if you don’t like pepper, leave it out.
Let me know if you give them a try.
Note: You can also try these in the dehydrator, try it at 135° for 2-4 hours.
Salt and Pepper Kale Chips
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or paper towels.
- Toss kale with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy