By far my most popular post on my site ever is my Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips recipe. So, I have been wanted to add another Zucchini Chip recipe to the site (as readers really seem to like them).
These Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips do not disappoint, they are really good, too.
If you want to keep them Vegan and dairy free I would replace the Parmesan with a tablespoon or 2 of nutritional yeast. It has a cheesy favor and would be good, too.
Enjoy! And don’t forget you can get all our dehydrated snack recipes right here.
1. These are lightly salted, I added less salt than my Salt and Pepper Zucchini Chips because of the Parmesan, but if you like salty you could add another 1/4 tsp. But be careful since they shrink down so much, a little goes a long way.
2. You need to slice these VERY thin. Use a mandoline slicer.
4. Tip: I like the freeze my peeled garlic cloves and shred them on a hand held grater (not a box grater). It’s super fast and easy and you never get big pieces.
6. I recommend eating these right away.. the fresher the better. If you don’t eat them right away you can probably stick them in the oven on 350 F for a few minutes to get really crisp and fresh again. (but watch them, as they can burn easily)
Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) thin sliced Zucchini
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ounce of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove finely grated or 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Note: I cut my zucchini on a mandoline slicer. Thin is the best.
- In a medium bowl place the sliced zucchini
- Add salt, Parmesan cheese, garlic and vinegar
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-10 hours or until crispy
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy