This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RedVelvetLove #CollectiveBias
As we approach Valentine’s day we all start to think about those we love.
Our friends, neighbors and our whole family.
But often that last set gets overlooked on February 14. But why? We love them too and showing MORE love is always a good thing!
Why not think of a few simple ways to make everyone we love feel special that day. Maybe a simple phone call or text to a friend you have not talked to for a while or even an encouraging Facebook message.
My No Bake M&M’s® Red Velvet Cookie Bars are a great, easy way to give a little love to those we love. To make them just head to your local Walmart, like I did, and snag a bag or two of M&M’s® Red Velvet.
You can make a batch and wrap up each little treat for your favorite people. They are a yummy bite that doesn’t even require that you turn on your oven (what’s better than that?).
You can include a sweet DOVE® Promises candy with your little gift and make everyone you love feel a bit more special.
What are your favorite Valentine’s Day traditions and how can you help your friends and family to feel more loved this year?
No Bake M&M's® Red Velvet Cookie Bars
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 2 cups of raw cashews (9 oz) (can use 9 oz blanched almonds)
- 1 cup of regular oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 3/4 cup melted white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup M&M's® Red Velvet
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish by spraying with non stick cooking spray and covering the bottom with a piece of parchment or wax paper
- Add cashews, oats and salt to your food processor and pulse until mixture has a rough flour consistency
- Turn food processor on low and drizzle in melted white chocolate, then the honey
- Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until mixture forms a ball
- The mixture has a sort of rough "play dough" type consistency
- Transfer mixture to 8x8 dish and press down evenly
- Press M&M's® Red Velvet into bars, evenly
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove and slice into 12-24 bars
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.