This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyIsBack #CollectiveBias
Do you remember M&M’s® Crispy? Well, guess what? M&M’s® Crispy is making a comeback at Walmart.
They are pretty awesome with only 180 calories in the the individual snack size bags and a fun crispy texture. You can snag them at your local Walmart in the big bags in the candy and baking aisle or in individual sizes in the checkout aisles.
They are a perfect snack or a great ingredient for a yummy dessert like my easy M&M’s® Crispy IceBox Cake. My girls were so excited when they saw me making it, and by the chocolate that covered their faces after dinner I think they liked it!!
Notes on the recipe: I prefer homemade whipped cream, but if you need to save time you could use a non dairy whipped topping. And for the chocolate syrup that hardens you can buy it from the store or make your own from my recipe.
What is your favorite no-bake dessert and could M&M’s® Crispy but a good addition to it?
See more great M&M’s® Crispy recipe and party ideas on the M&M’s® Crispy social hub.
M&M's® Crispy IceBox Cake
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 24-26 chocolate sandwich cookies (gluten free if necessary)
- 1.35 oz M&M's® Crispy candy
- Chocolate syrup that hardens for drizzling (store bought or homemade, see recipe above)
- Line a, 8 inch loaf pan with tin foil or plastic wrap, set aside
- Refrigerate whipped cream until ready to use.
- Place cream in the bowl of a stand or hand mixer.
- Whip medium until just before soft peaks begin to form.
- Add sugar a tablespoon at a time until it is fully incorporated
- Whip until medium stiff peaks form
- Add vanilla extract until combined. Set aside
- Layer cookies and whipped cream into loaf pan, starting with cookies and ending with cream.
- Cover left over whipped cream for frosting, refrigerate
- Cover cake and refrigerate overnight.
- To assemble:
- Remove cake from pan and unwrap, place on serving dish
- Frost with remaining whipped cream
- Drizzle with Magic Shell
- Decorate the top with M&M's® Crispy candy
- Refrigerate for one hour and serve.