This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #WalgreensOlogy
Do you want to reduce the chemicals you your life and the life of your family? Me too! It’s our Social Responsibility.
So when Walgreens wanted me to try out some of their Ology products, available only at Walgreens, I was thrilled to do it.
At my local Walgreens I picked up some Ology Bath Tissue, Ology All Purpose Cleaner, Ology Spring Lavender & Vanilla Detergent 50 oz , Ology Paper Towels are well as Ology Glass Cleaner.
****Bonus cleaning tip! Use an old toothbrush to clean small hard to reach places in the bathroom and kitchen!***
Check out the Ology Mission statement:
We believe in living life well and making positive choices. That means avoiding toxic ingredients. It means seeking out sustainable raw materials and including natural ingredients. It’s all about leaving behind a healthier, happier world for our children and grandchildren.
Pretty cool, right. We all want that.
#WalgreensOlogy has quite a few products to choose from and I am excited to try them all!
- Ology Laundry & Cleaning: A plant-based cleaner with no harmful chemicals, animal testing or byproducts.
- Laundry detergent : A safer choice that removes stains yet is gentle on your clothes and skin.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: This cleaner cuts grease and dirt but is made without harsh solvents or ammonia.
- Ology Household Paper Products: Made 100% tree-free materials. yet still ultra absorbent. It is biodegradable and septic safe. These products are made with sugar husk and bamboo that grows back in about 6 months.
- Ology Hair & Skincare: Great for your beauty routine and nourish skin and hair. They have no harmful chemical, Parabens or Sulfates.
Make sure you head over to your local Walgreens and check out all the products for yourself.
Don’t you hate it and you go to get a cleaning product and you see you are out? And we don’t always have time to run out and get more. You just need it right now!
Good to know that your Laundry Detergent can sub in in a pinch for a lot of products!
Here are 6 products you can “make” with your Laundry Detergent (and Plant Based Ology Laundry Liquid is perfect for this because it has no harmful chemicals).
- All-Purpose Cleaner/De-greaser– Laundry Detergent is meant to fight stains and grease, so it’s a great de-greaser. Just mix ¼ cup of Ology Laundry Liquid with 5 gallons of warm water (yes FIVE gallons!, wow, that makes A LOT). You can use the solution in your bathroom and kitchen.
- Outdoor Hand Soap– We get messy outdoors. Ology Laundry Liquid, as well as other Laundry Detergents are stronger than typical hand soaps and make great cleaners. Fill an empty soap pump with liquid Laundry Detergent and use it to clean up big messes on hands, a little goes a LONG way. Make sure to rinse well, this is strong stuff and can be irritating if used too often.
- Stain Treatment– This a no-brainer. Use Ology Laundry Liquid full strength to pre-treat stains on clothing or mix 1 teaspoon of liquid Laundry Detergent with a cup of warm water and fill an empty spray bottle. Spray on stains, rub together lightly and wash as usual.
- Floor Cleaner– Just use your All-Purpose Cleaner/De-greaser mix and spritz on the floor, then mop up. Perfect in a pinch.
- Wall Cleaner– The All-Purpose Cleaner/De-greaser will all clean up those dirty walls.
- Carpet Spot Treatment– Again, use your All-Purpose Cleaner/De-greaser to treat small stains on the carpet. Spray on the stain and let sit for a while. Blot up with a damp cloth. Repeat as necessary.
What cleaning products have you used for something different? Leave us a comment!
And make sure to check out this cool video after you leave a comment: “Mom’s Cool Things” at Walgreens — Ology™ Cleaning Challenge