This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
This post was created in partnership with Quaker. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you a busy mom who just needs to get yourself and your family out the door in the morning? Sometimes moms don’t have time to get breakfast on the table. This is were Quaker Breakfast Shakes come in.
Quaker Breakfast Shakes are available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. They contain 10g of protein, 8g of whole grains, 6g of fiber, and only have 200 calories each- perfect for mom AND kids. The shakes taste a lot like a thicker flavored milk and would be perfect on the go.
If you have a bit of extra time you might want to make an Easy Chocolate Breakfast “Frap” with your Quaker Breakfast Shake. It’s a cool treat you can still take on the run if like and you won’t have to stop at your local coffee shop for a morning drink. SCORE!! If you like you can drink it as a chocolate frap or add in a little espresso powder to take care of breakfast and coffee all at the same time!
Even better, you can grab a $2 off coupon for your favorite flavor of Quaker Breakfast Shakes. Breakfast in a flash and you save some money, what’s better than that?
Easy Chocolate Breakfast "Frap"
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 bottle of Chocolate Quaker Breakfast Shakes
- Optional: 1 tsp espresso powder
- Pour 1/2 of 1 bottle of Chocolate Quaker Breakfast Shake into ice cube trays and freeze until solid (you can do this the night before).
- Refrigerate the unused portion
- Combine the Chocolate Quaker Breakfast Shake ice cubes with the remaining liquid shake and optional espresso powder in your blender.
- Blend on high until combined
- Drink immediately