This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IDSimplyPure #CollectiveBias
Mmm.. I love a good after dinner dessert. When there is dessert, everyone in my family gets so excited.
You should have seen them when they saw my Chocolate Cherry Crumble!
It’s a perfect dessert after family dinner, a Sunday potluck or when lunching with good friends. And what’s better to pair with it but a steaming cup of coffee with International Delight Simply Pure?
International Delight Simply Pure is made with only five ingredients, including made with real milk, cream, and sugar. It comes in three delicious flavors, Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut and can be found at your local Walmart.
My favorite pairing with my Chocolate Cherry Crumble is the vanilla!
This crumble is not too sweet because it only uses ¼ cup sugar in the filling and ½ a box of brownie mix for the topping (save the other half for another crumble, believe me… you will want to make it again).
The tart flavor of the cherries and the yumminess of the chocolate toppings… so good with coffee and International Delight Simply Pure.
Top it with a small dollop of my homemade whipped cream and you have an easy dessert that perfect for ANYtime!
Make sure to check out my video of me making this yummy dessert (and share it on Facebook).
What’s YOUR favorite anytime dessert?
Chocolate Cherry Crumble
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 24 ounces of frozen cherries (no sugar added)
- 3 tbls corn starch
- 3 tbls fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 bag of approximately 16 oz brownie mix
- 4 tbls cold salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- Defrost cherries in refrigerator over night (if you skip this step you will probably need to back the crumble longer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl combine cherries, corn starch, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar
- Stir to combine and set aside
- In another medium bowl combine brownie mix, oats and butter
- Using a fork mash the butter into the dry mixture until the consistency is the size of small peas.
- Coat a 9" x 13” oven safe glass dish with non-stick spray
- Pour in cherry mixture
- Top with brownie mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool for 15-20 minutes
- (optional) Top each with a small dollop of real whipped cream to serve