This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy
Disclosure: This is a compensated Post By Albertsons
I love salad, and with summer approaching quickly I was excited when Kraft and Albertsons wanted me to create a recipe with Kraft BBQ Sauce and Kraft Ranch Dressing.
What I came up with was A BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing. And boy, is it good! It’s perfect for those hot summer nights when cooking inside is just not on the menu.
It’s a great lunch or dinner.
And to make it even better you can head to your Local Southern California Albertsons store to get your ingredients for a great price.
Starting today, 4/2-4-8, 2014 they have Kraft BBQ Sauce for $0.49, Kraft Mac & Cheese 2 for $0.88, Kraft Salad Dressing for $1.79 when you use the coupons here.
Some of the products they have featured are:
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese- It’s the classic blue box that started it all. The traditional macaroni & cheese classics are sure to smile-ify your family’s faces.
Kraft BBQ Sauce-KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce is the smooth, classic sauce with a balance of smoke and sweet that’s what America thinks barbecue sauce should be.
Kraft Ranch Dressing- Kraft Creamy Ranch is a rich, creamy traditional favorite with a nice blend of herbs (parsley and chervil) and buttermilk to provide a well-balanced dressing.
To make the BBQ Chicken:
Marinate 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast in 1/2 cup Kraft BBQ Sauce in a plastic zip top bag in your refrigerator for at least 1 hour up to 24 hours. I like to slice the chicken into strips so more of it gets covered. Grill on medium heat for about 10 minutes (5 each side) or until 155 degrees F. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes or so before slicing.
BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 6-8 cups of mixed greens (romaine and spinach are great, but use your favorite)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup roasted corn, room temperature
- 3/4- 1 cup red peppers chopped or cut into rings
- 2 medium avocados sliced and pitted
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups black beans drained and rinsed, room temperature
- 2 cups of chopped marinated and grill chicken (see above for marinading and grilling instructions), warm or hot, your choice
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 4 tsp chopped cilantro
- Kraft BBQ Sauce for drizzling
- for dressing:
- Combine Kraft Ranch Dressing with chopped cilantro and stir to combine, set aside.
- On individual plates arrange or a very large bowl all salad ingredients except Cilantro Ranch and Barbeque Sauce
- Drizzle on Cilantro Ranch dressing and Kraft BBQ Sauce to taste (I used about 2 tablespoons)
I hope you enjoy the salad. Let me know if you make it!