$5, it doesn’t seem like much. But it could add up if you have a popular product or service to sell on Fivver. Basically you can sell any product or service for $5 (starting price).
Do you create simple graphic? Sell them on Fivver. Are you a Photoshop wiz? Sell those services on Fivver. Think about it, is there something you can do that other people might want? If you can answer yes, then sign up for a Fivver account and try your hand at making a bit of extra money for Christmas or anytime.
I, personally have bought on Fivver. I wrote a little poem for my girls and wanted it illustrated. I found an artist on Fivver that was willing to do the whole “book” for a great price. So on the buyers end I can recommend Fivver highly.
It’s a great way to earn extra money at home and on the side.
What services can you offer?
Snag 100 Days to Christmas: A Daily Dose of Inspiration & Motivation for a Busy Holiday Season. Grab an ebook that begins on September 16, and leads you day-by-day toward a peaceful and meaningful holiday season. Also included is a companion workbook containing 31 interactive lists from ListPlanIt.com for all of your holiday gift, card, party, and meal planning needs! eBook buyers will get a code for a FREE 60-Day trial to ListPlanIt.com!
- View the whole 100 Days of Saving on Christmas here.
- Day 1, Shop Groupon and Other Deal Sites
- Day 2, Use FFD and Other Deal Blogs
- Day 3, Use Kohls Coupons for Freebies
- Day 4, Use Swagbucks
- Day 5, Save Your Change Throughout the Year
- Day 6, Recycle for Cash
- Day 7, Sell Old Items on Ebay or Craigslist
- Day 8, Have a Garage Sale
- Day 9, Create an Etsy Store
- Day 10, Eat at Home
- Day 11, Buy From the Thrift Store and Save the Difference
- Day 12, Shop at Garage Sales for New Items
- Day 13, Make Lunches to Take to Work
- Day 14,Turn Your Thermostat Up or Down
- Day 15, Shop the Dollar Store for Gifts
- Day 16, Bake or Make Gifts
- Day 17, Give Acts of Service
- Day 18, Start a Family Tradition of Volunteering
- Day 19, Stockpile Gifts Throughout the Year
- Day 20, Make a Christmas Budget
- Day 21, Drive Less During the Year
- Day 22, Trade Babysitting with Friends
- Day 23, Sign Up for Goldstar
- Day 24, Sell Your Clothing to a Resale Store
- Day 25, Sign up for Plink
- Day 26, Try Ebay, Craigslist, and Local Facebook for Gifts
- Day 27, Create Gift Baskets
- Day 28, Trade Services
- Day 29, Use Coupons at Restaurants
- Day 30, Find a Work at Home Job
- Day 31: Shop Garage Sales for Christmas Decorations
- Day 32, Downsize Your Gift List
This Post Contains Affiliate Links - Disclosure Policy